The Juice Bar

My muses, thoughts, ideas, and whatever

Monday, March 15, 2004

One thing I've always been a fan of is obscure sports. I played Ultimate Frisbee for five years with a club team in Augusta, Georgia. I play frisbee golf once in a while. And I like bicycling. This weekend I attended a bicycle race, put on by an organization I am a part of, the International Christian Cycling Club. The race was held in a local park, Sylvan Springs Park here in St. Louis. What is the appeal of watching people ride around on bicycles in circles, in front of a crowd of about 100 people scattered sparsely along the route? I guess it's just being out in the sunshine that I like. I was helping out at the race, too. I just like doing things that are a little off-normal, I guess. Of course, I will go see baseball games, and things like that, too, in moderation. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home