The Juice Bar

My muses, thoughts, ideas, and whatever

Sunday, February 08, 2004

An addendum to the note I posted yesterday about The Triplets of Belleville. Before the movie, a short film was shown, called Destino. It was a colloberation between Salvador Dali and Walt Disney that was begun in 1946, but never finished due to financial problems. The old prints that were created back then have been dug up by Disney now, and with the help of modern animators and compter graphics, turned into an amazing six-minute surrealistic cartoon. Imagine a Salvador Dali painting come to life, and you'll get an idea what this looks like. It is a must see for anyone who likes Dali's art.

Additional note, I love coffee, I love hanging out in coffee shops. However, coffee does tend to keep one awake at night, which is why I am typing this instead of getting sleep before I have to get up for church in the morning. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home