The Juice Bar

My muses, thoughts, ideas, and whatever

Monday, March 28, 2005

Wow, this weekend featured some incredible basketball games in the NCAA tournament, the Elite Eight. Three of the four games on Saturday and Sunday went into overtime. I didn't know too much about the teams going into the tournament, except for Illinois, given their extensive coverage on local sports stations. However, the teams in the Final Four have all shown quite a bit of heart. That comeback from Illinois against Arizona was incredible, coming back from 15 points down with four minutes to play in regulation.

Next weekend's games should be really interesting. I think Illinois will take the national championship, they certainly have the momentum, and will have a lot of fans making the relatively short drive from Champaign to St. Louis. I just wish I had tickets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home