The Juice Bar

My muses, thoughts, ideas, and whatever

Thursday, October 09, 2008

My reading journal - January 2008

I've decided to do something new on my blog. Well, just anything I post would be new, because I don't post very often. But, what I'm going to do is post my monthly journal of the books I've read so far this year, along with some brief thoughts. So, for January, here goes:

January 2008

Relentless by Robin Parrish - A pretty good suspense novel, a Heroes/X-men type story. Fast-paced from the word go and a fun read.

Riders of the Purple Sage - Zane Grey - My parents have always had a full set of nicely bound Zane Grey books, so I decided to try reading one of them. The prose describes well the beautiful Utah landscape, but the author tends to ramble. Still it's an engaging Western story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home