The Juice Bar

My muses, thoughts, ideas, and whatever

Friday, July 13, 2007

My trip to Cornerstone 2007 - the conclusion

The next morning, I tore down my tent and packed up my car. As I drove over the grass, prayed I wouldn’t get stuck in the mud, and then cruised down the dirt road out of the site, I reflected back on another fun Cornerstone experience. Then I heard a familiar sound from someone’s car stereo: the Decemberists' song “the Crane Wife.” Wow, that was the same song I was playing on my car stereo when I drove into this place five days earlier. There’s a symmetry in this, like the hand of God. Everything fits together somehow. Cornerstone will always be a big part of my life, and I look forward to many more. And next time I’ll try to remember to bring a lighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home