The Juice Bar

My muses, thoughts, ideas, and whatever

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Now that the Christmas season is upon us, it's time to find unique and interesting gifts for the people you love. Of course, I have a weird sense of humor, so I like to scour cyberspace for gifts that are unusual, odd, or in questionable taste. :)

First, I must thank Dave Barry for this first suggestion: Rubber duckies with the heads of the members of the rock band KISS! Shout it out loud, indeed! Nobody should have this much fun in the bath. It's safer than jamming on your guitar, too.
http://www.kissmuseum.com/mall/ducks.asp

Thanks to the Ship of Fools website, I have found a number of religious-themed items that are either funny, odd, or just plain tacky. Every year they compile a list of such items they call the Twelve Days of Kitschmas, which you can view here (if you dare). I mean, who doesn't want a cross-shaped Ipod? :)
http://www.shipoffools.com/kitschmas/index.html

Have fun with those ideas. I would like those KISS rubber duckies, if anyone is feeling generous to a complete stranger. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home